Businesses like yours face a dynamic landscape where both customer and employee demands are changing. Customers expect companies to respond to issues and opportunities in real-time and employees expect access to meaningful information anytime.
How does this apply to you?
Find out by joining SAP and Maribel Lopez of Lopez Research at this exclusive event. We’ll explore the next phase of mobility, delivering on the promise of more meaningful and relevant communications. This workshop will explore how mobile, coupled with big data and analytics will allow businesses to store, analyze and convert company and external data sources to drive differentiation with “right time” experiences in the B2C and B2E arena. Right Time Experiences are enhanced business processes or services that deliver an employee or customer the right information at the moment of need.
In this workshop you will explore
- How context can provide a new set of experiences for your customers
- How to combine information streams to learn more about your customers and partners
- How to provide your users with the right service at the right moment.
The event will run in the SAP Palo Alto, CA office from 11:00am – 5:00pm Pacific. Lunch will be provided.
- Mobile and Big Data Enable Right Time Experiences, Maribel Lopez
- Big Data Creates Challenges and Opportunities, Maribel Lopez
- Workgroup breakout sessions, hosted by SAP executives
- Exploring Better Experiences
- Right Time Experiences Enable Differentiation In Any Industry
- Discussion panel and Q&A with SAP Executives on SAP Vision for mobile and big data
Please complete the following registration form to secure your space.